to Boesmansdrift, for the genuine country-living experience! Come and relax in our fully furnished self-catering farm house, surrounded with a beautiful enclosed garden on the one side and fruit orchard along the other . The river is a sensible 1.4km stroll through the orchards - meaning you won't have to spend the entire weekend fretting about your little critters and can actually enjoy yourself for a change. We are situated along the main road, far enough out of the towns hustle and bustle but close enough for those last minute “forgotten things”.
AT A GLANCE
• Self-catering farmhouse / fully equipped kitchen
• Sleeps 8 (2 double & 4 single beds) white linen & towels provided
• 2 Bathrooms (one with shower & one with shower and bath)
• Living room with cosy fireplace • Outside "built-in" braai on patio
• Plenty of grass for kids to play
• SABC 1,2,3 & ETV • DVD player
• Satellite point available, bring own decoder and smart card
Bonnievale is one of the most beautifully situated towns in the Western Cape. Lying on the banks of the Breede River, it is surrounded by the Langeberg Mountain Range in the north-east and the Riviersonderend mountains in the south-west.